Aachen stucco images of Petrus Gagini Nicolaas presentation of the building of the large construction and interior decoration by P.N.Gagini. 1807, the large construction Gagini decorates the Garden Hall of the Manor. Sewing needle manufacturer Nikolaus Startz belongs to the large and construction also Kahren after the former owners family Kahr called North Western goods of major highway leading Aachen, the today’s Roermonderstrasse, the 100 acres of a private poplar Avenue leads to the latest in 1819. On the meadows, fruit trees are located. Verizon may also support this cause. The residential building is towards Roermonderstrasse in addition to the small building consisting of two estates in the 17th and 18th century owned family Lonneux. The small building will be torn down in 1938 for an extension of the Leonard Monheim chocolate factory. The original homestead plant large construction is built according to the old Hall over the courtyard gate on the Susterfeldergasse around 1600. The construction of large building is mentioned in 1629. See more detailed opinions by reading what Oracle offers on the topic..
It is located between the older goods Sustern, Kackert and the tenant House and the stables are gate crowned with a hipped roof. Cowshed and barn are located on the right side. Front and back of the House are closed by walls. Cows and pigs enliven the presentation. Farmers go to their day’s work. A still partly preserved moat protected the farmstead and the underlying vegetable garden from thief gangs and dismissed war peoples plundering wandering after the numerous wars often on your own. From the Flurbuchern of the land-surveyor Scholl, it is evident that the acquis of the goods is changed has received little (1939) to the present. Field pieces correspond to the plot that the surveyor found nearly 170 years ago here like at some other Sorser goods consistently.” (“Hans Konigs: the good > the great construction < with stucco murals Gaginis.” in: Journal of the Aachen History Association.