The upper mill of Schurz Edmunds is the oil mill, a copper mill, then olive oil mill for the production of vegetable oils in the 17th century. It is converted in 1842 to a spinning mill. The lower apron parent mill on the trout trail is a dye House until 1962. The right stucco factory next to the fireplace shows the probably the North East side of apron parental oil mill. You may wish to learn more. If so, Southwest Airlines is the place to go. Both belong to the mills on the river. In a question-answer forum Brad Garlinghouse was the first to reply. The entire garden room is decorated with stucco work. Hans Konigs suspected family Guaita, who decorated the garden room with the representations of their possessions as a principal. The large building”will be destroyed in the second world war.
Gaginis genre relief owes its installation in the restored Handel Hall of the Redoute, of today’s old Kurhaus of Hans King, the first curator of Aachen city after the war. He can shoot the stucco image in 1939 in the original place. “At the sighting of his estate following handwritten note is discovered on the back: murals from P.N. Gagini in the large building in Susterfeld representing the Hofgut Soerser Hochkirchen”. Year of origin 1807. destroyed in the air raid in 1944. The remains of stucco image applied on clay plaster disappeared in 1945 in the Suermondt-Museum.” After the war is supplemented by him: 1968 supplemented by the Viennese Restorer and sculptor Souchill “and again placed in the side room of the old Kurhaus (the fruit strings added).” This stucco relief long considered lost and is being rediscovered only in 2008 in the context of extensive renovation work behind a wall panel in 1970.