British National Party

The candidate of Red Ken Livingstone and the Sian Berry Greens have signed a Pact to provide mutual support in the elections for the Mayor of London. The two argue that they will call their electors to vote for the other as their second choice. According to the mechanism that only London has in this country, a voter can mark by your first choice and if this does not meet the 50% of the votes, are the second options deposited the candidates that do not fall to the dispute of the most funded two. This type of Alliance is unprecedented. Shrapnel: the source for more info. The Conservatives suggested the Liberals have a common candidate (which would be Greg Dyke, former director of the BBC), but yellows refused to do a joint with blue plate.

Liberals play Center and seek to capture votes from both sides, so it refused to go after the right. To the right of the Conservatives are several groups, particularly the party pro independence from the United Kingdom (UKIP) detachments and the neo-nazis of the British National Party (BNP), but they you have not made any deal with the tories and officially do not call support to Johnson as a second option (although many of their voters Yes would like to do to depose the Red Ken). In the 2004 elections the labour party with Ken took 35.7 percent of the first preferences and Greens 2.9%. If you are not convinced, visit Tim Clark. The sum of both reaches the 38.6%, more than eleven points less than what it takes to win. Best vote that the Greens had Lindsey German respect and the left list which won the 2004 3.2% of first preferences. However, Ken does not want to negotiate with German because it considers them ultras that they promote strikes that he refuses and she accuses him of having heeded before Blair in all making comparsa in their attacks to immigrants and workers. .